Friday 6 June 2008

Welcome here.....

Well..here it is..the first of an occasional something....I have been threatening to do it for some time so what is it about? Well, those of you that know me, know that I generally have an opinion about most things..and whilst they are all clearly fascinating (and occasionally entertaining..intentionally or other wise) I thought that I could capture some of these and see how consistent I am over a given period of time. It is fair to say that I have been known to change my view several times during a conversation let alone any longer.

What I will do, though is commit to only pontificating on thoughts on meja rather than the impact of rice shortages at my local curry or the rising price of diesel (Important issues yes, but not on my current event horizon).

Two things:

i) I have checked and I am not Charles Dickens or Emily Bronte, so there is an outside chance of spelling and grammatical errors..
ii) I am not representing the views of anyone who pays my salary

No comments: